With Thanksgiving less than a week away (eek!), I wanted to do a quick round-up of some of my favorite recipes for this awesome foodie holiday.
I know you likely have already planned your meal or contributions for the big day, but just in case you haven’t, I’m here to give you some inspiration. Or maybe you aren’t totally happy with your meal plans and I can tempt you to consider some other dishes? Or maybe just some inspiration for next year? No? Too far away?
Let’s dive right in.
Breakfast. Because having delicious options for the first meal of the day is always a good idea.
- cranberry orange white chocolate scones
- orange ricotta poppy seed muffins
- maple oatmeal scones
- cranberry walnut bread
- overnight baked apple cinnamon french toast
- almond pound cake
- apple cinnamon chip muffins
- crumb cake
- pumpkin spice latte granola
Appetizers & Drinks. Fun beverages and quick and easy snacks to make your guests happy before the big meal.
- pomegranate cranberry sangria
- homemade pumpkin spice coffee syrup
- apple pie spiced pecans
- baked goat cheese with cranberries and pistachios
- spiced rosemary and thyme nuts
- caramel apple popcorn
Side Dishes. Enough said.
- green beans with almonds and shallots
- cranberry orange sauce
- cauliflower gratin
- fresh herb dinner rolls
- creamy mashed cauliflower
- company corn
- roasted sweet potato salad
- honey corn bread muffins
- thanksgiving stuffing
Dessert. Make sure you save room. Yoga or stretchy pants optional but suggested.
- brown butter pumpkin cupcakes
- brown sugar pecan shortbread
- skillet apple crisp
- soft pumpkin cookies with maple frosting
- salted pecan pie cookie bars
- macadamia caramel tart
- no bake apple pie cheesecakes
- maple pecan biscotti
- apple pie bars
Next week, we’ll talk Thanksgiving leftovers. We take turkey day leftovers very seriously around these parts. And I have some fun ideas for different ways to put them to use. Until then, have a happy weekend!